Collins Keverenge (Collins Kevs) is a Kenyan-based Social Entrepreneur, digital strategist & C.E.O at Collins Kevs PR. Our Firm Ensures Every Client is Satisfied when it comes to Digital Marketing.
Social media has become a major media component in corporate world. Many organizations and young individuals are turning to it as a means of communications, especially on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram which are more convenient. It is also easy to target a group.
COLLINS KEVS PR is comprised of a diverse group of talented young people from Nairobi, taking different jobs in social media branding
We focus on clearly defining the goals and activities which will get measurable results for you. Whether it's a branding campaign or a social media strategy, we know that we have to help you achieve your mandated Goals.
Our ultimate goal is to achieve results from Social Media activities. However, in order to achieve these goals, we make sure that our activities are efficient and focused on specific goals. Moreover our team ensures your information is able to reach the target audience & to make you more interactive online
My PR Team Provides you;
- General Analysis and Social Branding Integration Consulting.
- Social Media Strategy Development and Execution.
- Daily Social Media Management Services.
Our Team provides strategy, development, consulting and execution to bring all aspects of social media and traditional marketing efforts into alignment with unified goals and purpose.
Through consulting, strategy and executing in cooperation with COLLINS KEVS PR we direct the proper implementation of Social Media channels that will further build the brand, loyal customer base and community. Some of the activities that can be carried out are:
- Educating Kenyan's about changes.
- Committing 2 to 3 hours every week for top management to engage queries raised by the public.
- Make social media as a means of communication between internal and external publics for issues which are not sensitive.
- Publishing Your organization's activities as they occur.
- Social Media Account creation, management and daily responsibility, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
- General text, photo, video and other posts to Social Media umbrella sites.
- Responding and engaging with fans and followers to build relationships.
- Have an open week to engage all the stake holders.